des Sports de Chamonix
Since 2016, the Chamonix Sports Club has been offering solidarity bibs to finance sports projects for the children of the Sports Club.
In 2020, 70 charity bibs (spread over the Mont-Blanc 42km, 23km and 90km) are offered to help the young generation of the club to carry out their sports projects. For runners, it’s the possibility of guaranteeing their registration to one of the races of the Mont-Blanc Marathon by making a direct donation in order to help children in their sports project.
In 2019, thanks to the 30 000€ raised, 130 young people from 7 sports sections were able to realise their dreams:
- Mountain Bike Section : Cohesion training in Lyon, France
- Snowboard Section : Preparation training in Hintertux, Austria
- Cross-Country Section: One week training in Livigno, Italy
- Ski Jumping Section: Yoga, hypnosis, gymnastics and fall simulator sessions
- Equestrian Section: Advanced training at the equestrian center of Laizé, Saone-et-Loire
- Swimming Section: Intensive training at the Port Grimaud, Var
- Alpine Ski Section: Preparation training in Zermatt, Switzerland
The Chamonix Sports Club is an association declared “public utility” and can provide the proof of donation to lighten the tax returns. In France the donor benefits from a tax deduction of 66% of the given amount, within a limit of 20% of his taxable income.
Les Maladies Lysosomales
Because it appeared from the outset that the union was creator of strength, VML has chosen to open to all lysosomal diseases, rare and very rare, known and less known. A positive choice because experience shows that our 53 diseases, although different, confront parents, patients, doctors and scientists with many common issues and problems. The synergies of mutual aid, daily support, medical care and scientific approaches have benefited from this common mobilisation and experiences gained from each other…
In a proactive approach, the VML association has three missions:
- Offer help and support services to patients and their families.
- Promote scientific and medical knowledge.
- Promote the action of VML and contribute to the financing of programs.
Vaincre les Maladies Lysosomales (translation: overcoming Lysosomal Diseases) is a non-profit organisation (law of July 1st 1901) created in 1990 and recognised by Public Utility by decree of December 6 th 2006.
Become a Charity runner; 40 bibs are availables on the Mont-Blanc 42 km, 23 km and 90 km, or support a friend runner solidarity; make a donation on his collection to allow him to be at the start of the race to live a sporting, human and solidarity challenge.
The Mont-Blanc Marathon unites with Ultra Sport Sciences to help medical research in Ultra Endurance sports.
Three doctors * have created an endowment fund at the end of 2015; Ultra Sports Science, which is dedicated to medicine and science in ultra-endurance sports.
Ses objectifs sont :
These goals are the following:
- Raise funds to set up international medical research.
- Transfer the results (teaser podcast …) of research to athletes, scientists, doctors, organizers and sports federations – –
- Implement a health policy for the prevention of doping.
The Matahon du Mont-Blanc has made available 10 funds Bibs health for the benefit of this (5 on 90 km of Mont-Blanc, 5 on 42 km of Mont-Blanc and 5 on 23 km of Mont-Blanc).
Become a solidarity runner; 40 bibs are offered on the 42km, 23km and 90km of Mont Blanc, or support a friend runner solidarity; make a donation on his collection to allow him to be at the start of the race to live a sporting, human and solidarity challenge.
How to proceed?
In France the donor benefits from a tax deduction of 66% of the given amount, up to a limit of 20% of his taxable income.
Be careful, these 10 bibs are only accessible to athletes respecting the criteria provided by the race within the limits of available places.
If you have questions about UltraSportScience please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org