Start at 1.00 pm
On Saturday morning, for people who would like an initiation into nature running there will be a 10km race that will allow newcomers to get a taste of trail running, through the winter cross country skiing route.
- Nature race, with no refreshment station on the route (only one on the arrival)
- 10km distance on the cross-country ski trails
- Open from the 'Cadet' category and upward
- Limited to 1500 runners
- Start in waves
- Start on Saturday June 25th, 2016 at 1:00 pm
- Registration includes: race bib, refreshments, t-shirt, safety pins, shower.
Ski/walking poles are forbidden on this race.
Recommended material depending weather conditions :
- Waterproof jacquet windproof.
- Stock of water minimum 0,50 liter.
Starts in waves
This race is limited to 1500 runners. There will be several starts in waves to allow participants to run in the best conditions.
Download the GPX file (right click and "save as")