Trail in semi auntonomy. Three courses are available depending on snow and weather conditions. Distance from 78k to 84h . Open for the 'Espoir" category and upward.
The race starts on friday, june 26th at 4:00 am in the center of Chamonix.
To get their bibs on the 80km runners will have to show their race bag with all their mandatory equipment to be checked. It will also allow the organisation to put a chronometric chip. No bib will be given to runners who don't have their equipment controlled.No bib will be given less than 30 minutes before the race start.
Mandatory equipment :
- A reserve of at least 1 litre of water
- Waterproof and windproof jacket
- Survival blanket (140cm x 200cm)
- Working mobile phone. It must work and have a subscruption adapted to the countries (France and Switzerland)
- Headlamp with spare batteriesHeadlamp with spare batteries
- Personnal cup
Recommended material depending weather conditions :
For 2015, we propose a new way for the Mont Blanc 80k, you can find the plan and profil for A/B/C plans in some days.